We know the mobile web is the web now. We know the key to mobile/onsite technology is producing better, more accurate information faster. We also know the keys to long-term program success: adaptability and flexibility. We know enterprise-class mobile/onsite.
In-Touch protects your investment in mobile/onsite service transformation by building mobile web applications that are standards-based, future-proof and mobile-first. We leverage HTML5 browser standards and other open standards to create business-oriented software components that deploy easily, run anywhere online or offline, secure your information, and easily integrate with your backend databases and processes.
Use our In-Touch Apps platform to deploy, manage and monitor your application on all the latest devices, from touchscreen and tablet PCs to Android smart phones and tablets to Apple iPhones and iPads.
Here are just a few of our mobile/onsite components, ready for enterprise-scale deployment:
- Lead Collection Form: with predictive support for fields elements such as names, addresses and email domains, it's the quickest and easiest way to collect accurate contact information
- Signature Collection: present terms and conditions, capture a signature onscreen. Signature data is encoded and transmitted along with the rest of your data.
- Survey: rapidly create and deploy multipage, user-friendly surveys, complete with complex branching logic, rich question types, and custom themes. Easily run several different survey configurations, in multiple languages, all from a single application, and automatically track additional meta data about where, when and how the information was captured.
- Encrypted Submit: public key encrypts information the moment it is submitted. Whether in flight or at rest your data is secured, even from the device operator, until it reaches your data centre.
- Touchpoint tracking: whether it's tracking registered attendees or inventory with asset tags, building applications that synchronize backend databases with onsite activity is quick and painless. Leverage technologies such as bar codes and RFID to coordinate between multiple touch points.