In-Touch is proud to have worked with clients in some of the most competitive and fast-paced industries. We provide the services and technology to help our customers meet key requirements as they transition client service and intelligence to the mobile web.
We recognize that no two industries are the same. Having worked with clients from various industries, however, In-Touch has identified 10 key requirements for mobile web success that are broadly applicable across industries:
- Location-based information capture solution (at events, at retail stores, at home, jobsite; a remote location)
- Remote connect and backend transactions (to not only capture but connect to corporate DB)
- Hardware agnostic data capture devices (runs on any device with a modern browser)
- Encrypted and secure data (instant protection)
- Complex geographical deployments (many locations at the same time)
- Real-time monitoring (the ability to 'watch' the data capture and sharing process in real-time)
- Real-time analytics and action triggers (business rules capability to provide for 'triggers')
- Managed, Scalable, Robust and adaptable deployments (one city or a hundred. . . seamlessly working)
- Future proof solution with progressive enhancement (built for all hardware, not a native solution, to protect your capital investment)
- Customization services as many customers want something different or have a new application need.