“The old marketing adage is that a satisfied customer will tell 5-7 of their friends about their experience, whereas the dissatisfied customer will tell 15-20. Today, an unhappy customer will tell a million of their closest strangers.” Joseph Jaffe
Unhappy customers have been always bad for business, but in the age of blogs and social media, customer rescue is even more important.
In-Touch Customer Rescue
Our customer rescue program can be designed entirely based on your needs. The typical design steps include the following concepts:
- Customer rescue is typically an optional extension of a customer satisfaction program . Regardless whether the customer feedback was collected via web survey, mobile phones, POS application, kiosks, tablet computers or even paper, the information is safely integrated in the In-Touch reporting platform.
- As it is arriving from multiple sources, you can view customer feedback on-line, any time . However, In-Touch Customer Rescue system can send you, or other key managers, alerts that will notify you when a rescue condition is triggered.
- The specific rescue can be left to you for manual follow-up, or we can work with you to automate a sophisticated fulfillment action plan that can include complex decision-making, instant email messaging to the customer, or integration of rescue feeds into your phone and direct mail communication programs.
Closing the Feedback Loop Internally
As an important adjunct to a standardized customer rescue monitoring process is tracking of causes of customer dissatisfaction over time. In-Touch can help you;
- Design automated rules for tracking of rescue triggers
- Report on these regularly in aggregate and feed them to your Operations primes for correction
- Monitor resulting improvements for you entire customer base over time