Client Success Manager
Intouch Insight is a growing technology company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, with offices in Ottawa, Montreal and Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a Client Success Manager, to work out of our Montreal (Laval) office, which provides North American Fortune 1000 companies with data-collection solutions.
About the Company
Founded in 1992 as the first marketing-research company to develop and use kiosks for data collection, Intouch Insight has evolved into a mobile technology and services company following its vision of “Perfect Information. Instantly.”
Today, Intouch Insight provides North American customers with hardware, software and service solutions for event marketing, mystery shopping, customer experience measurement, compliance and operational audits.
Scope of Position
As a Client Success Manager, you will be based in Montreal, reporting to the Director of Operations, and working closely with the sales, and contractor-scheduling teams, to deliver customized mystery shopping, audit and customer-satisfaction survey solutions for corporate customers across North America.
Representing a number of customers and proactively contributing to cross-functional teams, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of operational data and business insights.
Your comfort with technology and our range of products and services, complemented by your excellent people and project skills, and a hands-on approach, will enable you to offer relevant business solutions, and consistently provide real customer value.
Desired Personal Characteristics
- Passionate about providing customers with value and a great experience
- A strong interest in technology
- Able to build personal, professional relationships at all levels of an organization, through a clear understanding of the needs of all stakeholders and excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and committed to high-quality output
- Reliable in managing time and priorities in the face of change, to meet strict deadlines
- Proactive in cross-functional team settings, and able to influence without hierarchy
- Enthusiastic about achieving goals
- A strong desire to learn, and constantly improve performance and processes
- Experience in managing multiple customer projects, and delivering on-time, accurately and to customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to conduct problem analysis and find win-win solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience in working effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Specific industry experience, survey-creation experience, or even web-design would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferable, but relevant experience in lieu will be considered
- Although the business language is English, a working knowledge of French would be an asset
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience + benefits
We'd love to hear from you
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org