This crash course is designed for all of you event marketing professions looking to improve your event and trade show ROI. In order to maximize the benefits of your events and trade shows, you need to collect as many quality leads as possible. This guide is broken down into four key elements that will help you convert more leads and sales. These elements are the driving force behind optimizing your ROI, and achieving what we like to call high conversion event marketing.
While these four sections all work together to achieve high conversion event marketing, you may feel that a specific section is more applicable to you. In this case, each post consists of tips that are beneficial individually.
Introduction: What is High Conversion Event Marketing?
- Is Your Trade Show Booth Lacking Qualified Leads?
- Three Ways to Attract Quality Event or Trade Show Leads
- Three Ideas for Using Experiential Marketing to Increase Event Traffic
- Using a Lead Capture System to Convert Trade Show Attendees to Leads
- How to Create a Tablet Lead Capture Survey Your Attendees Won’t Mind Doing
- Seven Tips for Optimizing Event Lead Capture and Converting Trade Show Leads
- Trade Show Marketing: Could You Be Converting More Leads to Sales?
- Five Tips for Closing More Deals at Your Events and Trade Shows
- Metrics That Matter: Measure the Success of Your Event Marketing and Trade Show ROI
- Recap: The Event Marketing Strategy that Improved Your Trade Show ROI